Monday, August 19, 2013

Who Am I ?

thesedays there are many good speaker and good imformation.
and those give one question to me.
until early man; Socrates, Buddha ect..  has question.
and some years ago, the voice of peace leader man hee lee be turning point of my life.

The thing of best important and difficult is to know about myself and to overcome with me.
with bible, we have to think "who am i".


Do you know the Question?

the Question is   " Who am I ?".

I get to know 
Who am I?   ,  What is my way? ,    How to know for success?    thought Shincheonji.

I'm person amount many things of the world.
and i'm person to know about God.

there's a world difference between the two people's way of thinking.

I really hope you to be know this difference and to choose your good life for you.

many people in the world is waking up.
please listen to voice of right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment